Chiropractor Wellness Care
Getting chiropractor treatment in Franklin, MA is more than just receiving a few adjustments or spinal manipulations. We use a variety of treatment modalities to help your body heal itself and let return you to a healthy, pain-free life. Whether you need muscle stimulation treatment on your knees or have back pain treatment, we can help at Franklin Back and Joint Care.
We also will make recommendations for other health resources that may increase your health and well-being.
Our services included all types and sizes
- Full Spine Adjusting - we adjust all areas of the spine, including the extremities
- Gonstead Adjusting - more specific adjusting, only where neural deficits are found
- Activator Methods - use of a small handheld instrument to lightly adjust the spine
- Flexion-Distraction - a type of chiropractic treatment designed for bulged/herniated discs
- Thompson Drop Technique - uses a specific chiropractic table that "drops" to assist in adjusting
- X-rays on the premises – We have a high-frequency x-ray that was purchased in 2005. It’s newer, so that means less radiation
- Ultrasound Therapy - deep heating therapy suitable for chronic trouble areas
- Muscle Stim Therapy - also known as TENs, helps with acute pain and swelling
- MRT - myofascial release technique, also known as ART or active release technique. It's a form a massage that is meant to break up muscle adhesion or scar tissue. This form of massage breaks up these adhesion which cause discomfort and other neurological dysfunction. Dr. Mark has developed the ability to quickly find these adhesion and will restore neurological function.
- Neck Traction Therapy - decompression for disc and arthritic problems in the neck
- Hot/Cold Packs - ice for acute sharp pain and heat for chronic tight pain
- Therapeutic Stretching - instructions for proper stretching to accelerate healing after an injury, and to increase flexibility and mobility to help protect from new injuries
- Therapeutic Exercises - personalized instructions for each patient, to decrease pain and muscle deterioration while increasing strength, stability, and range of motion
If you’re looking for help with your back pain in Franklin, MA, look no further than the experienced team at Franklin Back and Joint Care. Call us to schedule your next appointment today at (508) 528-7616.